Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pregnancy And Increased Cm

pornography we would not sentimental

(and thanks)

Today I come home after a day which is like another day and another day. That are distinct and should be happy (working, already, and yours-quécarajoeralomío-and over with how interesting it is that) but do not. Because they are and are and are a lot more, this bunch of hijosdeputa who never tire of arriving. If I liked the gerund would have studied right. If I liked the gerund, perhaps I should have raised serious that being an athlete. Are and are being, and almost not me with them or anything. I are. How well are given, the bastards.
Today I get home and I think hopefully this (rather small network, page to page, stronghold that when the truth is not the bastion itself) do not know hardly anyone. Hopefully fulfill the analog function, but not daily, do not tell your life, do not complain, do not go wrong, nobody is going wrong, as long it is bad for society, but not one by one. Hopefully serve to vomit without guilt, without shame. But no, this is projection. This is a counter. This is not you, but the best. Here do not give names. Unless these names are popular (which is like being anonymous), that is to say something nice about them (and not always, not everything good, there are things that do not). This is your own sample. Maybe you're a loose theme, the kind that no one dances, or David Guetta, with his squad of mackerel, arranged. But if you teach only
then bright, then
itself.
other thing, you know, dirty, failure, rule, lying, indifference, the package you scared one day, swollen feet, the feel fraud so many times, not understanding, who do not understand, The summer comes and you with these thighs, absences because some people may not ever return the bike and you can not buy because someone took it before, know that you're not so young, thinking that someone always takes whatever it before ... All this
hide it, it's ugly.
ugly.
Nobody wants to read it. Nobody wants to waste time reading those things that go wrong. It is preferable to ensure that all goes well. For penalties, are those of each.
not bore anyone, baby. Let
.
Go to bed and not a mirage fuck the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment