Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Many Calories Are In Sandwich Meat

Songs from The Beatles, The Beatles

Everything is normal. The ads say Spotify. No. Literally, no. But are there. As the radio as the channel 24 hours. Everything is normal. The world explodes in war and power, but that's part of the thing. Everything is normal. The cat is sad and has removed the nail and I fought and I have enclosed, but it is not uncommon as rare. Everything is normal. Everything is normal. You can hear songs from The Beatles, but not The Beatles. You can rest tonight with the empty house (No, there's a cat, angry, angry, sad) but that's normal. Everything is normal. We radiate so many deaths that involve quitting. What can we do, that we forget the three weeks. What we are, without a booster. Do not blame me if I have things a little easier (a bit), if I desentiendo. Everything is normal, past three weeks, they say, forgotten. Are not you tell me more times Tunisia Yemen Ciudad Juárez Sierra Leone Ivory Coast Haiti Chernobyl China Cape Town, I'll just say in my prayers "for the hunger, by war, injustice." So general that we do
normal.
Everything is normal. As this house, empty but with a sad cat. With a body that is expected. With lessons learned: the bones, skin, tell us. So normal, so to be there forever, that only when we admit patients scream. As normal as this house, where we expect and hope that the sadness passes. Before then normal, above, of naming, the worn. Like everything. Tan
normal. As we speak. As we heard songs by The Beatles, The Beatles ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment