Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Abilify Can It Motivate You

Falar

For things that still do not understand I have over 1600 friends in Facebook. I could not calculate how much I know, no know who they are and what binds me to them is a tenuous thread of alleged affinities. Do not know why, at this point, not indiscriminately accept (nor understand) almost 600 users who have asked me friendship. It is difficult, I think, maintain one's principles, at least, in social networks. There is a little absurd, as it happens, layoffs. Not serious. It's nothing. It is easy to maintain boundaries. The limits are always less than the parameters. The limits are clear warnings to jump.
will make a couple of weeks to remove a contact. And, yes, everyone does. I do not think so important. I had not done so far by not quite knowing what base it (As in many cases do not know what to base it acceptable.) Arbitrariness. No matter. But a couple of weeks to remove a contact that I knew, and in person. Al would not call friend, as is the word on the ground and not on the network, of course. As so many. Eliminated because it exceeded my patience. I guess he burned a lot. To all the people in the social networks we burn a lot of things. Just do not burn us too much, maybe it just an itch. But there is a blank hole says "cover me, relléname, make me." We always have an opinion to share. Even that of which we never had an opinion. All opinions are respected. Yes

All creative work is respectable. Sure.
But do not make me swallow the creative work of Andy and Lucas, please.
Any opinion is respectable. Come
.
but I will guarantee respect for myself not having to know all opinions.
At least when they are motivated by ignorance, intransigence and, most of the time, envy.
live in a land that speaks two languages. The two languages \u200b\u200bare spoken in many ways. All are good, because I do not think there is this "talk bad" if that language is of the wearer. Not all ways, are academic. Very few. The news, perhaps (and removed, please, the sports section, which kicks not just the balls). I live in a land where people speak in Castilian and in Asturias. Although the most talked about is the amestao , which takes from one another. In this land, only one of the two languages \u200b\u200bis official. Those who speak Asturian want to recognize that speak a language, not a dialect, not "speak ill", as saying. No more. Do not want to force anyone not want to take the subsidies to anyone not want to stay with what I do not know what piece of cake, because I do not understand any such absurd criticism.
And as with the languages, the Spaniard is used. It is written in Asturian. Songs are composed in Asturias. And sometimes they do concerts in which he sings in Asturian to remember those who are determined to deny that what is spoken there.
I guess she must have felt very discriminated against the person who started atrocities in the wall drop what they were uneducated and rednecks that are expressed in Asturias. I guess he must have been very ignored for no muss to demonstrate in every sentence that he had no idea of \u200b\u200blanguage, culture, societies and any knowledge concerning that did not sound or indication. They say that envy is ignorance bad and very bold.
And to me the mighty intolerant to bother me in the distance and even boredom.

For this reason and because these days just the realization of the III Gala Gijón fala n'asturianu , left here this video, for those who want to enjoy Anabel Santiago, Alfredo González , The Tarrancha , Tuenda and Cellere . That were not there because of a Llingua falar. They were there because they are very good speaking in that Llingua .




(which I say that after this post, a troll will drop, right?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment